Monday, March 24, 2014

Product of the week, Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette.

I love smokey brown eye looks.
So when I ran into this pallet, it was like a match made in heaven!!!!
Super amazing price and the colors are so beautiful.


You get a wide range of neutral and browns.
The pigmentation varies, some are very sheer but buildable.
It does have a scent,which I find a little strange with eye shadows.
It smells similar to Vaseline, but it's not that bad to make me stop using them.
There is little to no fallout.
The case it comes in is very thin so I would recommend to leave it in the box that has a little bit of bubble wrap if you are planning on traveling with it or putting it in your makeup case so the don't shatter.

I give this product 8 out of 10, due to the scent and the pigmentation variation.

Highly recommend to anyone looking for a large range of colors and at a really great price.
I got mine as a Christmas gift from my amazing father in law.
You can find it on Amazon or on their direct website.
I will post the links bellow to where you can purchase them.

From their website, Coastal Scents, 28 neutral pallet. $11.95 + shipping.
Amazon, Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Palette Neutral, $18.95 + shipping or free in orders over $35.00

Let me know guys if there is any other products you recommend for me to try out.
Thanks for reading!!!

And like always.
- Avec amour, Adree.

No comments:

Post a Comment