Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Product of the week, MAC's Matchmaster Foundation.

Foundation, foundation,foundation.

The most important product for the canvas ( your face!)
This year I had the hardest time finding the right one after trying out around 5 different types and brands.
Finding the right shade, texture and coverage, can be a pain in the butt.
Until yesterday I saw the light at the end of the tunnel!

The MAC's Matchmaster Foundation.

I have used MAC's Studio Fix Fluid foundation, shade NC25 in the past and I did not like it.
Too cakey and pasty.
I do have oily skin with yellow undertones, it is really hard to find a good foundation.

But this lovely gem is amazing!

The MAC girl was super nice,informative and sweet.
She told me this foundation has particles that adapt to your shade and skin texture.
I am in shade number 3.0, it is a tiny little dark for me right now, but you can barely tell and with summer coming up it will match perfectly with my tan.
It is a light to medium coverage
Two pumps was all I needed.

I am still playing around with it, but so far so good!
I applied with my Real Techniques buffing brush, that comes in the Core Collection, flawless and natural application with this brush.


I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who has oily skin and  looking for a really natural finish.
I will post the links bellow to the foundation and Real Techniques brush set.

Thanks for reading ya'll!

- Avec Amour
  Adree.



No comments:

Post a Comment