Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First blog!

This is my first blog ever! Woot woot!!
I am really exited to start a little blog that focuses on looking pretty and making cute desserts.

A little more about me.
I am a married, 25 year old, living in beautiful Sandy,UT.
I started cooking when I was around 11 years old (young I know!) but I haven't stopped ever since.
It is a huge part of my life & my passion.
You can say I'm a self tough chef and makeup aficionado.

I will start by posting my favorite products of the week and desserts.
Give you guys feed back on how it worked for me, a little feed back about products and maybe that will work for you!
We will see where we go off from there!

Thanks for stopping by!
And a really special thanks to my best friend Giddy Oteo for giving me this idea to start one and Mercedes for the name idea!

-Avec amour.
 Adree.

No comments:

Post a Comment